[TV SERIES] Flash Forward

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Well I watched all 22 episodes of this and to be honest despite getting a lot of flak from the public with viewing figures plummeting as the series progressed I quite liked it. It is unusual that me and the wife would both sit and watch something like this together as our tastes are miles apart but I looked forward to watching it each week (no pun intended).

The final episode answered no questions and only left it open for a 2nd series. I just hope it doesnt go down the route of LOST which I lost interest in halfway through the first series,

I'm a sci-fi fan but I stopped watching it after episode 2 because the pace was too slow. I'd have stuck with it if it'd been just 3 or 4 episodes long, but 22 was far too long, I'd rather watch paint dry..;)

Unfortunately ABC has decided to not run the 2nd series which is a kick in the nuts for us that watched it vigilantly from start to finish.

Huh? you mean it didn't end after episode 22? It seems they're just stringing viewers along without telling them what the flash forward phenomenon was all about, whether aliens were behind it or whatever.
The basic plot was intriguing, people black out and get a glimpse of the future, but the producers strung it out for too long and I think viewers got bored waiting for the solution to the mystery and switched off.

Back
Top Bottom