Two Players or more

I need two players to help test a scenario I have done copying an invasion of Sicily. The invasion of the town of Gela map was used to design the terrian.

The Allies have troops on the ground already one company of Paratroopers, two companies of Engineers and two glider companies. This is followed by a landing of American troops, tanks and guns...artty spotters etc. Air support

The Axis have the best that italy produced...two battlions of troops with air support and bunkers, trenches, mines, AA guns etc. Last but not lease German Armou support, from the Herman Goring Division.

Any takers this is a large under taking...the Axis have 6647 Points Purchased and the Allies have 12,571. Axis will set up first, then i will place a bulk of the paratroops etc.

ALL can play i will wait for one more and in the mean time Wardog and bootie will start off.

still need to know who plays what
?

Yeah, I'm just retired lazy old fool with nothing but time on his hands. Sounds good to me, Bootie

Now all we need is someone to play against Cargol....step you guys just one more.

File sent to Wardog with his briefing...I will send Bootie his briefing right away.

If one is short of time for a long set up then pick the allies...the Italians have a lot to set up and with the Paradrops and Gliders...there May be contact right off the start.

Here is a Picture showing that even with the AI the Italians can pack a punch with their artty.

InvasionofGelaSicily2.png

Back
Top Bottom