US healthcare most expensive compared to 6 other Western Countries

I think a lot of people in the US don't have healthinsurance because it is so extremely expensive. Nevertheless a hospital is obliged to give healthcare whether the person has insurance or not.

A lot more premium will be received, the premiums will go down and the number of insured people rise when the mandatory health insurance exists. I doubt if it will make the helathsystem that much more expensive.

I got the impression that whatever Obama ended up with was so watered down due to the hysterical reaction it received that it is probably not really any better than what the uS has now.

There certainly seemed to be large numbers of people determined to ensure healthcare insurers add a completely unnecessary and ruinously expensive layer of cost that has a vested financial interest in denying claims and forcing people that notify new potential conditions off healthcare by raising premiums and excesses until they drop out or get bankrupted.

I think a lot of people in the US don't have healthinsurance because it is so extremely expensive. Nevertheless a hospital is obliged to give healthcare whether the person has insurance or not.

A lot more premium will be received, the premiums will go down and the number of insured people rise when the mandatory health insurance exists. I doubt if it will make the helathsystem that much more expensive.

Not sure if that is right, if more people drop out of insurance surely the cost must fall on the state, hence you get into a lousy situation

Sorry to disappoint, but the day will not arrive where Americans are forced to buy a health insurance policy. it will never happen. The Constitution protects citizens from having to purchase ANY product. We don't have to buy insurance for a car, if that car is never driven on a public road. We are free to never buy a house or rent an apartment.

The federal government cannot compel a citizen to buy anything.

The Constitution protects citizens from having to purchase ANY product. The federal government cannot compel a citizen to buy anything.

There is a workaround to this: call it NHS (or something like that) and get the money for it by taxation.

Back
Top Bottom