USS Wyoming Computer problems

U

USS Wyoming

Greetings all,

Well, it appears I may have the dreaded dead computer disease. The only thing I can get it to do is hit F12 or F2 to get system menus open, but I don't know much about it so basically left it alone. It may be a hard drive failure, but I'm going to try and put my sysytem disk in and see if anything happens.
I'm using my wifes computer at the moment, but no gaming from this console.

The only games I have going are in the Kampfgruppe Tourney. I also don't have my email addresses available from the wifes console, so someone let me opp know what's up. Will return soon...I hope.
USS Wyoming

It appears that my computer is going to have to go in for repairs or replacement. IF, I have to dump my 2005 model for a new one, what do I do about operating systems? I will be windows 7 or a lower end machine with XP. The only gaming I do are those relics like CMAK and Steel Panthers. Will I have to put up with problems with CMAK and Windows7? I'm hoping to just have a hard drive repair, but I have to see if I have a system restore disk or if it was on the harddrive. After all, it has been five years.

I know there are suggestions out there.
Wyo

LOLOLLO, Yea, I wouldn't want to get caught short on horsepower waiting for it to come out.

Back
Top Bottom