Very interesting drive

Doesn't look too comfortable to drive, though. But the Russians build all kinds of weird stuff... :)

I don't think comfort is usually a prime consideration in vehicle design :)

Depends on what kind of vehicle we're talking about. If it's a military vehicle it has to be protective and functional, admitted. But even then comfortability should be n aspect a designer should think about - a tank that gives you all kinds of bruises even when riding it ion cruise speed decreases combat efficiency.

Depends on what kind of vehicle we're talking about. If it's a military vehicle it has to be protective and functional, admitted. But even then comfortability should be n aspect a designer should think about - a tank that gives you all kinds of bruises even when riding it ion cruise speed decreases combat efficiency.

Oops -- my post was supposed to read:
I don't think comfort is usually a prime consideration in RUSSIAN vehicle design. ...LOL

Oops -- my post was supposed to read:
I don't think comfort is usually a prime consideration in RUSSIAN vehicle design. ...LOL

Have never sat in a Russian vehicle, but a friend tells me their trucks are very fun (and easy) to drive and not uncomfortable at all.

Back
Top Bottom