Video-The Waffen SS Advance

E

enigma6584

Put together a small video, testing out new video editing software. Trying out various camera angles.

[video=youtube_share;FkiPbYZ3Gqo]http://youtu.be/FkiPbYZ3Gqo[/video]

Just incrediable.... I cant comprehend why some people think that individual men and units in this game ruin it... thank you soooooooo much for this...

I had it at 1080p on a full screen with surround sound cranked...

My favorites moments are

4:30 - 5:30 great action and camera movement
6:00 - 6:40 good infantry charge to the bocage
8:10 - 8:20 The PzV advanicng with the limb in foreground looks so real
9:30 Mark the pair of PzV are impressive...
10:00 Mark with the Allied ATG... good stuff
10:50 till end... The 251/9 shooting and then the StuG arriving on the scene... aweszome...

Thanks for sharing...

Outstanding. Great camera angles and shots. Concur with FR the scene with the tree limb in the fore ground was almost real. Combine your cinematography with the mockumentry by Patrick T. Ware, that was put up at the BFC site a while back, and we're talking Academy Awards: Best Animated Film.

Thank you for your kind words gentlemen. Glad you liked it.

I watched it about three times now. The staging area with the Waffen SS stacked on the fence line watching, and the armor firing heavy is friggen sweet.

I watched it about three times now. The staging area with the Waffen SS stacked on the fence line watching, and the armor firing heavy is friggen sweet.

LOL...thanks enven. I have a book called "Panzer Tactics: German Small-Unit Armor Tactics in WW2" by Wolfgang Schneider. I use it as a template for my gameplay, trying to see how real world tactics work in this simulation. I took a section out of the "combined arms chapter" and applied it there in the scenario...remembering a picture in the book which kind of looked like that. In so many words, one rule said let heavy weapons pound the enemy from a distance while infantry wait for right moment to strike. I would have waited longer but the scenario time limit was breathing down my neck.

Amazing work Enigma, thanks for visualizing this and executing it. It really has pulled me back in.

Back
Top Bottom