Villers-bocage destruido (2011-11-15)

I am having difficulty determining what this is. I presume a scenario?
I believe it is a map Nort... but it has some german disposition on it... the map looks awesome.... but there are only destroyed US vehicles and one HQ that comes in as a Reinforcement late... might be a WIP... but there is no info at all...

I believe it is a map Nort... but it has some german disposition on it... the map looks awesome.... but there are only destroyed US vehicles and one HQ that comes in as a Reinforcement late... might be a WIP... but there is no info at all...

I saw the author post at the Spanish www.puntadelanza.net forums. Yes, it's sort of Work In Progress. The author's is looking forward to feedback about the map itself, since he's basically waiting for the Commonwealth module, to finish the actual scenario. I will point the author to this thread, probably this is the only existing feedback outside the Spanish community.

I saw the author post at the Spanish www.puntadelanza.net forums. Yes, it's sort of Work In Progress. The author's is looking forward to feedback about the map itself, since he's basically waiting for the Commonwealth module, to finish the actual scenario. I will point the author to this thread, probably this is the only existing feedback outside the Spanish community.
I spent some time the other day looking at the map, and it looks like something I would want to fight on... Well done with a ton of detail... cant wait till the Author completes the scenario when the module comes out...

I tired to post at the puntadelanza forums, but don't have the time right now... one day I need to get over there and translate the site, bet there is some good material there to read.

I spent some time the other day looking at the map, and it looks like something I would want to fight on... Well done with a ton of detail... cant wait till the Author completes the scenario when the module comes out...

I passed the word back about people here finding the map interesting :)

Fredrocker said:
I tired to post at the puntadelanza forums, but don't have the time right now... one day I need to get over there and translate the site, bet there is some good material there to read.

Yeah, though there's much more content about CMx1 than CMx2 yet (which makes a lot of sense, the site has been running since 2003 I think). Aris' also comes from this community.

Something you can check out are the scenarios we're currently using for a NABLA tournament

http://www.puntadelanza.net/Index.php?seccion=TorneoCMBN&SubTorneoCMBN=Mapas

The Singling one I found particularly interesting which was based on an article featured on the "Batailles et blindés" French magazine, Issue #20.

Back
Top Bottom