Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Wasteland 3

Get with the tech boys: they are probably using Steam's Remote Play Together function. ;)

Which TBH I have seen some people trying (?) to use to play CM SF2 cooperatively. One copy of CM, two companies of troops attacking. Player 1 sets orders for company #1, then Remote Play Together with player 2, who sets orders for Company 2. Press Play for AI moves. Rinse and Repeat. They share player 1's copy of CM.

Get with the tech boys: they are probably using Steam's Remote Play Together function. ;)

Which TBH I have seen some people trying (?) to use to play CM SF2 cooperatively. One copy of CM, two companies of troops attacking. Player 1 sets orders for company #1, then Remote Play Together with player 2, who sets orders for Company 2. Press Play for AI moves. Rinse and Repeat. They share player 1's copy of CM.
Wait 'til battlefront finds out...

Are you two Metro fans? Metro Exodus Gold (Game, 2 DLC's on sale on Steam for 60% off) is on sale on Steam until the 21st.

@mTk, if you end up doing the Santa's Elves quest, make sure you look it up in advance. This is because it seems if you do anything out of the perfect order, it won't finish and clear from your task list. I accidently came in the front door and shot a robot (I was trying to click on it to see what it was, and had target enabled) before "Santa" could begin speaking. Now it is permanently bugged, and I don't want to go back an hour of real time to fix it. After looking on the internet, a lot of people are having the problem even if they just did a task out of order.

Guess I dodged a bullet as I just finished it without a preview recce.
I didn't have any technical problems a lthough I did kill everyone the first time through because I didn't have the skill level necessary to turn off the traps.
I kept playing w/the computer until it got angry and popped everyone's heads off like so many balloons! Survivors were unhappy with me, but that ended
the quest as well. I didn't see any long/short term effects from everyone dying, but I redid the quest just because I felt so damn guilty about it. And I finally
got a high enough skill level to turn off the explosives. Was hoping for an extra reward, but no.
-
Did you go to the building in back? The one that is patrolled by four mutant beasties? They were too strong for me to try to fight, but I managed to get one
soldier through who had a high enough skill to avoid being spotted. I was soo proud of myself when I managed that! There wasn't much there worth the time
spent trying to sneak in, but there was a safe I couldn't lock pick my way into so maybe I missed some goodies.
-
Have you noticed that some of the stuff you're running into now requires some very serious skill levels to access? Whew!
-
Oh, I have a melee soldier with a very big stick. A lot of doors that won't let me lock pick, or otherwise enter, will surrender to multiple brute force blows.
Of course.

We are lock step.
I visited another cannibal site. They are much more "civilized" as they put people on a BBQ spit rather than just chewing on them raw.
A reall friendly bunch actually.
Not sure if the people are alive or dead when they prep 'em. Don't wanna know.
Anyway, they wanted our help to track down and return 5 deserters. I cheerfully accepted. I'm gonna kill 'em all eventually so may as well
get rewarded for taking down these other miscreants, repentant or not.

Remember the Bob Newhart Show? Remember the 3 brothers Larry, Daryl and "My other brother Daryl?" They're baaack! LOL!
They are a few of the cannibal runaways and I had no idea where to look for them so did a little research.
There location isn't revealed on the global map until after the story quest dealing with Vic Buchanan is resolved.
So, just arrived on the outskirts of Aspen and apparently it is occupied by very bad people.
Luckily I am a very bad people eliminator.
Lock & Load!

Remember the Bob Newhart Show? Remember the 3 brothers Larry, Daryl and "My other brother Daryl?" They're baaack! LOL!
They are a few of the cannibal runaways and I had no idea where to look for them so did a little research.
There location isn't revealed on the global map until after the story quest dealing with Vic Buchanan is resolved.
So, just arrived on the outskirts of Aspen and apparently it is occupied by very bad people.
Luckily I am a very bad people eliminator.
Lock & Load!

I just wacked all those cannibal cowboys. I figured I can find power armor in other ways. I don't know about you, but my Ranger Sniper is a bad ass. She is a one shot master at this point, and now that she has the 50 cal sniper rifle you get from the Dorsey's, unstoppable.

Back