Water

Z

zaraza

This is how water looks :)
Some of these are new, took them few days ago, some are old :)

DSCF6276.jpg

DSCF6228.jpg

DSCF6213.jpg

DSCF6212.jpg

DSCF6208.jpg

DSCF6203.jpg

w8_DCE.jpg

w7_DCE.jpg

w5.jpg

w2_DCE.jpg

w1.jpg

kapi5_m.jpg

kapi3_m.jpg

kap2.jpg

Great photos. And you use whatever time you want to do what you enjoy. Never mind other people's comments. Do your own thing!

Neat pics but you have to much time on your hands. lol

Photography together with astronomy and ww2 history is one of mine .... lets say hobbies ...so, time spent on these things is not wasted :)

This does not beling here...but it's blue...and i like this photo very much...

drvo.jpg

Wow, great shots!

My favorite:

DSCF6228.jpg

Crisp, sublime, elegant, transcendental... Great use of focal distance to blur the green background object into a smooth gradient... I'll wager you didn't even need post-processing eh? Great eye.

Yes, straight from camera, only resize...I should do some adjustments, for example this one is now perfectly centered and it's not 100% vertical...

My camera sucks and the images would be blurry as hell.

Some of these are taken with 5 years old 2MP camera :) I used reversed lenses from another camera for close ups :)
Others are taken with FUji s5600 which prosumer class, but not pro...

However, one of these days new Canon with Sigma lenses will arrive, and i cant wait to try it in macro mode.

sigma_70_300_dg_apo_macro.jpg

whoohoo...

Nice. I bought a 9 year old 3MP camera couple months ago to sell stuff online and generally play around with... Close ups can be surprisingly good quality (with a steady hand!), but landscape shots are decidedly average...

1a.jpg

9.jpg

2a.jpg

40a.jpg

Still learning how to use photoshop properly...

Back
Top Bottom