Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Waterloo Anyone?

Gunner

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Only 3,000 pounds for 6 ;)
(sigh) Maybe someday.
(I sure like the Belgium booze part :cool: )

QCRAagT.jpg

EXCLUSIVE TWO DAY TOUR OF THE BATTLEFIELDS OF WATERLOO, LED BY DECORATED HISTORIAN, LIEUTENANT GENERAL SIR BARNEY WHITE-SPUNNER, FOR SIX PEOPLE
Footnotes
"I've always been fascinated by the battlefield of Waterloo. It's a place I've returned to often during my military career and, as a historian of the battle, many times since. Waterloo Uncovered are doing a wonderful job of exploring the heritage of Waterloo whilst supporting the recovery and wellbeing of today's veterans and serving personnel. To support their work, you can join me on a personal tour of the battlefield. Over two days we will follow the route of the campaign, from Ligny to Quatre Bras, and from Genappe to Waterloo itself – and we will enjoy some very good Belgian food and booze along the way. Please put in a bid! I can promise you that it will be hugely interesting, great fun and, most importantly, you will be supporting this excellent charity".

Bidder is responsible for getting to Brussels. Date to be agreed with host, depending on Covid-19 restrictions.
To arrange lot details, please contact events@waterloouncovered.com

Kindly donated by Lieutenant General Sir Barney White-Spunner.

Reactions: mTk
In my opinion, the monks make the best beer in the world.

There's a small place we went to in Brussels called Au Bon Vieux Temps that dates back to the 17th century where we went and had a Westvleteren 12.
Arguably the best beer in the world.
I cannot wait to go back.
I'm thirsty!

n4ckbhK.jpg

Back