WHAT IS LOVE?

A

addymark

Hello Everyone.
According to me Love mean Faith on each other and good understanding with each other. If we are in true love with someone then we just think that he/she must be happy in any situation and we just think how can we help and support to him/her in bad situation. so that's correct definition of love. What do you think about love? or what is your definition about it?

Thanks.

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

Just love your humour LB......Mine is now the wife as excepted my gaming life....YIPEEEE

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.â€

Lol, sure thing Conan...

The age old question.
Well we are told love is the elixir of life, and if one thinks for a bit that makes good sence.
The Bible says what greater love is there then a friend that lays down his life of another.
The english language is rather poor in expressing what love is...In new testament greek ...there were at lease three words of types of love. One was the love between on man/brother for another, another was the love between a man and a woman and the third was man's love for God.
If we are talking between man and woman is it a growing process with time...this is after the quick love with think of but is really infatuation. i have now been married to the same woman for 28 years and it is more then sex, more then each others company, it is a oneness that we feel/know in our minds and heart. Does this mean everyday is roses and sunshine...LOL... not at all I can only speak for myself but there are days I could hug her to death! I hope this helps and you have to forgive these other guys they are not very deep.

One must consult the great wisdom of David Coverdale to answer this question.

Cheers!

Leto

Love is a form of temporary insanity.
When we're kids we look at girls and think "what useless wastes of space", then in our early teens puberty kicks in and we think they're the most fabulous creatures in the universe.
Finally,40-odd years later the insanity wears off and we begin thinking again "what useless wastes of space women are"..

Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more..

Love is still liking someone enough to live with them even after the initial infatuation wears off.

When i look back at the women I've been madly in "love" with over the years, i wonder now what the hell I ever saw in 'em, even the woman in the chip shop means nothing to me now.
Quite fancy Ruth in the corner shop though, but she'll have to quit smoking first

Back
Top Bottom