where do i sign in for the cmbn ladder?

A

anton meise

Hi mates,
I can't find not forum threat or site to register for the battle in normandy ladder.
Thanks for help/hint/link!
Cheers, Anton

You will be put on the ladder once tou have a battle to report. And welcome to the FgM. Post an introduction in the intro section so we know more about the player behind the name.

Hi Dutch Grenadier, yeah right, I should have mentioned I'm a newbie... (I guess my question transports this meta-text anyway.) Thanks for help + welcome, Anton

Oh, I forgot: To make a match a ladder match I will only have to agree in this with my opponent and report it afterwards? Nothing to do beforehand?

Oh, I forgot: To make a match a ladder match I will only have to agree in this with my opponent and report it afterwards? Nothing to do beforehand?
I would head over to the CMBN section where; you can post a thread looking for an opponent, or join a tourney (I think only CMBN DOMINATION IS Open), and then you can go from there... There is a sticky thread there to sign up for the ladder when you have a game completion to post...

Welcome aboard and enjoy

Back
Top Bottom