Where's the ladder section?

W

Wardog

What happened to the ladder and tourney sections in the forum? Did I miss something?

It's in the new Wargaming Section mate, Bootie gathered up all the ladder and tourney threads and stuff and put them neatly under that one roof..:)

PS- the layout of the new Wargaming Section takes a bit of getting used to, or Bootie's not finished tweaking it yet.
For example Lord Bane launched his new Kampfgruppe Tourney in there recently but I think most people haven't seen it.

Nope the new layout is finished. The layout has been made like that due to the fact that having all the different CM sections on the front page added 15+ extra topics.

My aim is to open the doors to new games here at the FGM as we are a wargaming club in general yet the CM topics dominated the board. We dont want to give the wrong impression. As other games become supported here they will get their own section within the wargaming section... Im considering CMx2 to have a seperate section as it will be totally different from CMx1. I may also have a seperate CMSF section as a few guys round here play it now.

And just FYI Lord Banes tournament has not been launched yet... you just happened to see it due to your admin powers.

I dont believe the CM section is now hidden away... it doesnt display new posts on the home page but the helmet icon being highlighted shows you something new has been posted within and also I suspect most people go through the whats new button to see all new posts since their last visit.

And just FYI Lord Banes tournament has not been launched yet... you just happened to see it due to your admin powers..

Aha, I have "The Power", I am the all-seeing Eye of Sauron..:)

"Concealed within his fortress, the lord of Mordor sees all. His gaze pierces cloud, shadow, earth, and flesh.. a great Eye, lidless, wreathed in flame."

eye-sauron.jpg

Back
Top Bottom