Wolfe's UI Tweaks (2012-04-07)

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
This mod for CMBN contains a few miscelleanous tweaks to the look of Juju's excellent TweakedUI mod. These mods are also compatible with the default textures in both CMBN and CMCW. They are also compatible with CMSF and CM:Afghanistan.See the enclosed graphic file (Wolfe_UItweak.png) for visual examples of the mod variants.The mods are separated into 5 different categories. Be sure to install only ONE file from each category, otherwise you'll get the last one alphabetically. Feel free to mix and match as you prefer.The mods included:1.) Change the unit bonus indicators from +1, -2, etc to green vertical (positive bonus) or orange/red horizontal (negative bonus) stripes. This is an idea blatantly stolen from someone's forum post - sorry I don't remember who.2.) Redistribute my original command buttons, as well as a flattened version (though I'm not sure who would want to use them over Juju's new buttons).3.) Change the shape of the defense indicators from colored circles to a variety of different shapes. Both the color and the shape of the indicator change as things go from excellent to poor.4.) Apply defense indicators idea to air and artillery Support Delay bars.5.) Clean up and re-introduce the default supression meter to make it more visible.

More...

Back
Top Bottom