Youtube Help

J

Jonny

For all of you who post youtube videos i need some help.

I have the ability to make FLV files, however youtube doesn't seem to let me upload these files and i have to upload them in some other format (WMV, AVI etc), but this takes forever as once its uploaded youtube seems to need to convert these into FLV files themselves.

Any way of getting around this?

I have adobe premier, which should be able to do just about any video application you want.

I've made the FLV file, but when i clicked on it in the youtube upload window it just closed the upload window without accepting the file :S

mebbe i need to tinker with the settings some. Anyways i will try that software to see if its a lot simpler.

When my internet connection sorts itself out (Virgin Media have promised me it'll be fixed by 26th of march) i'm just going to upload HD avi files and wait for youtube to convert it itself, you really need a good quality video to do shock force justice.

OK great, thats miles simpler.

The uploader software doesn't like my internet connection, gets to 99% really quickly then stays there for ages and says there is no internet connection, however youtube is letting me upload FLV files now, it must have been having a bad day before.

I think i'll still use premier to add titles and edit the stuff together etc, but use that software to convert it as it's miles easier and seems to be quicker too lol.

Here's a little test i made

The vid quality still doesn't quite do SF justice but im recording at half size in FRAPS so that might be it

Back
Top Bottom