Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CLOSED- Looking for Players to Test a CMSF2 Multiplayer Battles

OnePingOnly

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello Good Men-
.I'm looking for 2-4 people to play simultaneous, 30-minute mirror matches in CMSF2, to test out a new multiplayer campaign idea. The general campaign premise is Red vs. Red, Syria vs. Uncon, Middle East civil war conflict. Battles will be at the company+ level on smallish maps. The battles will be set up "blind" a la SlySniper tourneys, with no way for players to check the opfor forces, zones, etc. Each player will be given a core company force, and I'll provide options for players to add "extras" to that core force.
This test will help me understand if I need to adjust the force balance mechanic.

If you are interested, let me know here or via PM. If I get responses, I can get the battles set up and folks can starting playing either before or just after Christmas.

Last edited:
Hey there. I can help test although I’m slow until we get thru the holidays. I had so much fun in your last tournament !! Happy to help.

@Brille and @Shady Side
I sent you links to a Dropbox.
Brille, you will start as Blue, and Shady will start as Red.
Please read the associated text files with instructions for your side.
You will need to look at the blank map, and then PM me your add-on force selections and I will set up the battle.

Once we get the first one going, then I will set up the mirror.

Let me know if you have any questions.

@ALBY - let's see who else shows interest.

What map do we have to look up ? I´ve read the instructions but there is no map mentioned directly. Am I missing something ?

Ah there we have it, thanks @Shady Side .

@OnePingOnly Is each extra unit a "one way" use or can I have multiple of the same ?

EDIT: Oh never mind...One ping was just a little faster. :D

@Shady Side @Brille
Since Shady found an immediate problem with certain aspects of force selection, I let him make a small adjustment to his force, and have restarted the game.
The new 002 file is in the Dropbox for Brille.
Let me know if there are other problems.

@Aurelius and @Zackistan420 , I will pair you up for an urban test battle - Syrian Army vs. Uncons.
I will send you a DB invite.
Inside will be a blank map file which you can look at for terrain analysis.
Aurelius, please read the BLUE Force text file for details and instructions on picking 4 'command points'' worth of extras which I will add to you force.
Zackistan, please read the corresponding RED Force text file for details and instructions on picking 4 'command points'' worth of extras which I will add to you force.
On an honor system, I'd ask you not to read the reverse file (yet).
I'll send you PMs with some additional details, and via which you can communicate your command point picks.

Or rather …

Nathangun finished me in two battles!! Well done my friend. U are pretty good at this game. :)

Back