Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

It is now official, society has gone to pot!

That is my point CW how could the freak of nature win over that Polish show????:confused:

This vote was also a message from Europe to Putin, who is prosecuting and discriminating homosexual people in Russia.
The idea of "Europe" is peace, freedom and respect for each other.

And by all means this song was far better then the one from Great Britain. :p

(OK, and far better than that from Germany too, I must admit).

As an American, we've had our share of overrated popstars of questionable gender...
JUSTIN-BIEBER.jpg
I'm not aiming to poke fun of people who are transgendered, rather I mock the pageantry and superfluousness that is contests like Eurovision

the song is total crap, in fact it is one of the worst for years!!!! It was a just a gay rights protest song .

LOL! :D :cool: OK, the huge headlines of "The Sun" and our "BILD" etc. if Poland had won the contest, would have been fun reading too! ;)

That is my point CW how could the freak of nature win over that Polish show????:confused:

haha ! ... I really have to bite my tongue with this one... it is a hard one to explain to the kids... !? o_O

if all the girls in Poland look like that I am moving to Poland !!

If it wasn't for the stupid gay protest song the Dutch would have won!

If it wasn't for the stupid gay protest song the Dutch would have won!
The Dutch song was very good indeed - I liked it too. :cool: The style reminded me a bit of a mix between American Country Music and the 80s band "The Police". ;) ( -> "Every breath you take"). But a very good song.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back