Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

17th August, Sunday Op 13:30 BST - Fallujah

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Regional update

Who bloody knows! Alpha is in Fallujah but we are unable to get in contact with the NATO forces to the west. Short wave radio is bouncing back off buildings and we need to get closer to the NATO camp to make contact.

Situational update

We have successfully got into the city however we did not locate the shipment of anthrax at the primary sight. There is a second site which is approx. 3 km north. The team is tired and equipment is damaged or missing with several members now using looted rebel assault rifles, but Alpha is not down. The plan is to move north, fighting street by street if we have to.

Mission brief

We will move from our current location to the secondary site. The hope is the container with the suspected anthrax shipment will be at that location. We are to secure the container and find some method to transport it to the NATO base to the west. We can’t risk losing the shipment so we have to move it ourselves. There is a risk of damaging the container, but if we don’t take action the situation will be worse, much worse, and the area could be decimated.

Mods required are below, same list as last week. This is still Alive so I’m willing to lead again unless someone else wants to step up.

Mods required @A3MP (ver 1.4)
@CBA_A3 (ver 1.0.8.140725)
@Alive (ver 0.6.8.1406181)
@CAF_AG (ver 1.5.2)
@Fallujah (ver1.2.1)
@NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons (ver 1.2.1)
@task_force_radio (0.9.2)
@JSRS2 (ver 2.2)
@TPWCAS_A3 (ver 5.5)

Fallujah link http://play.withsix.com/arma-2/mods/fallujah

Optional
@BlastCore_A3 (ver 0.3)
@mrb_a3_voicestop (ver 1.4)
@outlw_magrepack (ver 3.1.0)
@sthud_a3 (ver 14.3.2)
@VTS_WeaponResting (ver 0.5)

Roles and allocation

[Alpha 1-1] Squad Lead - DoubleD
[Alpha 1-2] JTAC -
[Alpha 1-3] Combat Engineer - Vart
[Alpha 1-4] Paramedic - Septic

[Alpha 2-1] Fire Team Lead - Ithikial
[Alpha 2-2] Light Machine gun - Rambler
[Alpha 2-3] Anti Tank -
[Alpha 2-4] Marksman -

Will be out of town over the weekend but back by Sunday night so should be there. Assuming a Kangaroo hasn't eaten through the fiber optic cables and I can get Fallujah installed. :(

But I am on annual leave for a few weeks now so can stick around longer if required.

I'm not around next weekend so after this weekend the next op that I can host will be 31st Aug. Should give you plenty of time to sort out your card, will be good to have you back with the team.

Back