Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

April Screenshot Competition

Here's my entry:
vehicleIED.jpg

I call it 'IED Fail' - what you see is a scene from the ongoing 'Operation Patriot's Sword' CMSF campaign where I am battling Bootie's Bad ******* Buggers.
What's in the picture is his vehicle-born IED destroying one building and killing ONE of my soldiers (the last guy in the row falling down) about 50m away from the explosion - AND NOTHING ELSE. :)

EDIT: Damn ****in' censure!

Although I'd like to get the award, I really like Johnsy's picture. Well done, mate! :thumb:

Resize it the next time - 1024x768 is more than big enough. I usually resize mine to just 750 or 640 pixels width if I just want to capture a cool scene. Not everyone's used to big screen resolutions and huge pictures in foru threads.... :)

The winner of the April Screenshot Comp is Earl of Grey. The reason his was selected was that it was great to catch on camera one of those strange occurrances that make CM as fresh today as it was upon release.

A car bomb detonates but just one guy goes down and Earls pic shows perfectly the guy crumbling to the ground.

Ribbon awarded. :)

Cool! :rockon:

It was pretty easy, though becasue we hadn't that many contestants. Let's see if I can do it again!

Back