Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

ArmA 3 session Sunday 12th November - 11:00 GMT / 12:00 CET

Redbully

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
We will be playing a mission set during the Soviet-Afghan war, playing as the mujahedin.
More info TBA.

Modlist
FGM - Modern

Server IP: 164.132.201.37
Server Port: 2302
Password: FBM
TS address: srv32.ts3.hu:4000

I’ll do my best to make it. It’s Autumn with me now and I’ve a full list of man chores to do around the estate. The seasons don’t pause for ArmA :rolleyes:

:ROFLMAO: sadly the hedges, bushes and trees are not lies and I've had to let my man servant go, recession and all that.

I'd happily invite both of these dudes to chop my firewood, they're both beefy and I'm sure they'd make a quicker job of it than me (y)

They'd probably ache a lot less than I do after a session splitting logs

:2charge:

Bros before Hoes Dude.
Don't tell your wife (or my wife) I said that. :p

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Situation
The soviet forces are handling the transportation of a large cotton harvest. The land route takes them through a series of valleys and mountain passes in what is a relatively calm area of Afghanistan. With the blessing of the Village Elder, we have set up shop in the village of Benamair near the Hazar valley.

1699748663237.png

Mission
We are to ambush the convoy and attempt to do as much damage as possible before we are met with an organized response. The convoy reportedly have over 100 trucks spread out along the route, intermingled with scouts and security elements. It is fine to let trucks pass before we attack. Scouts have already passed which means we won't have time to put up mines or IEDs.

Support
We have a DSHkM heavy machinegun and a SPG-9 recoilless rifle as support weapons.
We have been promised assistance from the nearby villages, but they don't seem very reliable.

Note
The mission should run fine with any group size.

Back