Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

ArmA 3 session Sunday 22nd January - 11:00 GMT / 12:00 CET - Hearts & Minds UNMIT

Is there anyway to setup a practice area or scenario for IED disarming which doesn't screw our rep when we die?
The mod uses normal Arma IEDs, but a custom script to datonate them, not sure if I'm able to easily move it into a practice mission.

I copied the scenario into my MP folder so I can have a practice with the defusing stuff. As an aside, what noticed is that an alarming count of insurgents spawn. I had around 30 surround me on my own, not sure if this is scaled, which could result in a high count against us.

I copied the scenario into my MP folder so I can have a practice with the defusing stuff. As an aside, what noticed is that an alarming count of insurgents spawn. I had around 30 surround me on my own, not sure if this is scaled, which could result in a high count against us.
It does not really scale that well, but it was more likely that a hideout spawned very close to the base. A normal occupied town or village does not have that many.

When i was testing the mission in the editor using the debug mode, i saw that a hideout would occasionally spawn around the two POIs or the two villages south of the airfield.

Last edited:
Back