Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

ArmA 3 session Sunday 8th January - 11:00 GMT / 12:00 CET

It would be great to have AI heli transport, certainly a must for such a big map as Lythium.

How would H&M handle the south west of the map, there‘s virtually no settlements, would H&M disregard this terrain?
I think its still valid for hideout placement and roadblocks, but not for most tasks.

For the SAF/UN peace keepers, what era? Would be nice to be able to upgrade as we progress, not iron-sights the entire campaign.
I was toying with the idea of splitting it into operation and peacekeeping phases, where peacekeeping would be blue helmets / regular infantry and operation such as hideouts would be with a different arsenal of better equipped units or even SF.

Having the campaign take place over a longer time period where equipment slowly gets more modern is also a possibility. Or better equipment could be handed out as a reward for doing well, especially the Hearts&Minds portion.

There are a few issues that will need to be resolved with a SAF setting as there are some holes in the RHS SAF mod. I will have to augment the faction with AI assets from other factions, such as heavy lift helicopters and cargo planes.

Modern era, with gadgets. We may be a small country, but we have a long history of peacekeeping operations, and we have modern gadgets, both foreign and domestic. The issue would be the vehicles, since BOV is not represented in-game, but we can find a workaround.

For the campaign, we can use peace enforcement as a pretext, and create a multinational force.

So something like this?
(Set after the events of Arma 2)

UNMIT - United Nation Mission In Takistan
UMIT.png

We will be in charge of peacekeeping the "Sarman Ghar" region of Takistan. We will have logistical support from the British mandate in the southern region, and emergency CAS from the Russian force in the north.

Edit:
Here are the events of Arma 2
Arma2-conflict-operationarrowhead-00.png

Edit 2:
Here is a link to the Lythium map if anyone wants to have a look.

Last edited:
Back