Attention New Member Aragorn2010

Actually I somewhat urged him to since he's a very clsoe friend of mine.

Thank you for your warm welcome, guys, I appreciate it. I look forward to being a member of this community. I still think the 'old' Combat Mission series are the best wargames ever and together with Earl of Grey I hope to launch some scenarios of our own in the near future. Glad to be on board! Thank you.

Well, actually I was crimped by my good friend Earl of Grey. We know each other for years and he threatened to stop making mods for me if I didn't join. :nod:

But I'm glad to be here. We few, we happy few, we good men.

We gotta do some advertisement, right? And sometimes one has to use special means of persuasion.

Ive posted on the BF facebook page... hopefully that will bring in some interest. :)

Also signed us up to the CM webring but to be honest its pretty much a dead playground... in time I hope to start my own webring but Im still figuring out how to do that. :)

Welcome Aragorn...great name....do they call you Strider also?

It isn't quite that obvious - although I have to confess I can't remember why he liked that nickname. :redface:

Aragorn is the name of the lost King in the Lord of the Rings...his alias was Strider....

Back
Top Bottom