Big announcement... Battlefront is now Slitherine

I went to register my games over at Matrix and immediately hit a snag.
<snip>

Any of you tries to register a CM game?
Bummer man. Glad some people are having success. I have not tired yet - it's on my list...

Contact support. I'm sure they can get you sorted. The new way to do that is send an email to support@slitherine.co.uk

I went to register my games over at Matrix and immediately hit a snag.

I go to matrix where it says to “Register a new serial”
I click on “Combat Mission Battle for Normandy”
I enter my activation code for CMBN and get:

“Sorry, but your serial is not valid for the game you selected.”

Thinking I did something wrong I did the same thing for “CMBN Commonwealth and it registered.

Tried CMBN Market Garden and got the same Sorry message.

Any of you tries to register a CM game?
For CMBN, you need to register the last CMBN purchase (i think the upgrade to engine 4) if you try to register any other you ll get the sorry message

Yeah, some serials for upgrades you don't need to register and the product shows up anyway.

Just register what you can and see what you get in-game.

I'll register mine in hope of future games even though I'm currently unable to play because my new laptop has a Radeon graphics card that won't run CM.

I only play FOG and CM but it's a bit of a pain getting a new laptop and having to roll back the drivers just to run CM. I could just use the old one but my plan was to give it away to someone who needs a laptop

It's been that long ago, but Combat Mission Beyond Overlord had a random map generator, didn't it?
Oh, yes, it did!
And I remember playing only those random generated maps with people. On CMHQ and WaW that was the most common method: random weather, random map. Goood times
I really miss this in CM2.
And since I've been playing CM2 for only half a year now I see that you guys only play already prepared scenarios in most cases.
Thats an interesting difference ;)

So I've read thath CM3 is comming on Unity! I really hope it works out. Fingers crossed

And since I've been playing CM2 for only half a year now I see that you guys only play already prepared scenarios in most cases.
Thats an interesting difference ;)
Over at theBlitz there are logs of QB games being played. The scenario list for CMBN has hundreds of games logged for each QB size - except tiny and huge those are under 100 plays :): https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios...r-normandy/b-15.htm?action=scenarios&game=153

Here there are lots of organized tournaments - those don't use QBs very often.

Back
Top Bottom