Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBN 2v1 Nijmegen Finale (requires Market Garden module

The first guy in the team watches the action section, then do his troop's moves, save the file in different name, for example: the turn is XXX vs XXX +XXX 022 you save the file with different latter XXX vs XXX+XXX H 022. The second guy cant watch the action section in the saved file so he watches it in the turn it self (the first guy send the turn he played back to the Dropbox file wit the "H" turn) then, when the second guy finishes his moves he presses the red button thus moving the turn to the opponent.

I actually can watch the action sequence, as I have access to Stardekks turn file and the password, I just have to make sure I issue my orders in the saved file that Stardekk sends to me.

Helluva battle taking place in the city outskirts. To be honest I didn't expcet that many troops there. Assumed after that early slaughter they scattered off to my right flank. Lotta lead slinging in both directions... good times!

Also not too thrilled about my infantry reinforcements coming in on the bridge to be slaughtered by your tank+infantry. But guess I cant complain because of your 4 trapped tanks at the start. All part of the scenario design I suppose! (y)

Sorry for not playing recently, i was surprisingly very busy... I will be back on track next week.

Back