CMBN Mod Issues

T

Thunderbolt

I'm having problems installing mods for CMBN. Have created a Data file named 'z' as recommended and put downloaded .brz files in it but they do not show up in game!
Can anyone help me on this as there are some great mods out there.

You know what? I'll zip my Z folder this evening and I'll sent it over. Then you have all the coolest mods at once :triumphant:

And welcome to the club! If planning to stick around then post an introduction of yourself in the intro section.

Good to hear then that I'm up to date. Mostly all the cool Aris stuff

I'll just set up a dropbox with the Z folder in it. Just look what you want/need

Hey DG... your not going to post the mods where you have the truppen running around in wooden shoes are you.... :)

Just kiddin... good job DG, you are always willing to help, that is a hard quality to find in a person....

Just kiddin... good job DG, you are always willing to help, that is a hard quality to find in a person....
I second that Fred. :)

Ah guys... :redface:

Hey DG... your not going to post the mods where you have the truppen running around in wooden shoes are you.... :).

Well I do have a mod where the troop have wooden shoes, eat cheese and carry tulips while they are blowing the windwills

Well I do have a mod where the troop have wooden shoes, eat cheese and carry tulips while they are blowing the windwills
and I hope they wear orange camo-uniforms ;0

Back
Top Bottom