Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBN Round #1 Match Ups

Check out that last turn @SlySniper :D Sorry @Nathangun I guessed right! I know we can't chat about it here!

Love it when a plan comes together! (cue the A team music) :cool:

OUCH! The most effective ambush I've suffered in twenty years of Combat Mission.
I've captured a video of it, will publish once the round is done.

Last edited:
My battle with @jheinrichk has ended. The smoke is clearing as the battle has moved on to the next map over. A lot less pixel-truppen then there was a while ago. Great scenario.

update

10 battles between the file numbers of 26 to 38 ( good job guys)

3 battles struggling as to turn rate, ( if we can get these three to pick up the pace we can roll into round 2 sooner)

Also note, I will start the next round without everyone completed if I have enough players ready.
The few unfinished games will be responcible for picking up the new game while still finishing their present battle.

@Shady Side and I just finished. That’s gotta be one of my favourite battles from these tournaments. That was a real challenge and carnage everywhere.

Well played, Shady. Great battle and great turn rate. Good luck for the rest of the tournament

@Shady Side and I just finished. That’s gotta be one of my favourite battles from these tournaments. That was a real challenge and carnage everywhere.

Well played, Shady. Great battle and great turn rate. Good luck for the rest of the tournament
Thanks @Raging Al .... that was an extremely tough game.. very well played from your side..... Good luck to you the rest of the way!!

Back