CMCW Your Pre-Order Download is Ready! Monday, March 5, 2012 9:04 PM

I know I'm already drooling. Looking in editor at the new units.

But thanks.

Could be me but I cant find the tiger II in editor

It won't be in any Waffen SS formations only Wehrmacht, I can't remember whether it is time sensitive too...

I cant find it in editor under any unit. Maybe it is indeed the time setting?

Edit:

It was indeed the timeframe... That thing looks freeking awesome!

It won't be in any Waffen SS formations only Wehrmacht, I can't remember whether it is time sensitive too...
Johnsy correct, the King Tigers were organized in army reserve battalions.

I'm trying to download the CW module but can't. Is there a place within BN I am supposed to download it too?

I'm trying to download the CW module but can't. Is there a place within BN I am supposed to download it too?

Go to www.battlefront.com, login and then choose Download -> Customer Downloads from the drop-down menus. You will be promted to enter a License Key. This should have been provided in an email that Battlefront sent you, but if you can't find it/lost it, the click on "Account Maintenance" which is one of a few account-related items on the left-hand side of the screen. This link will give you a list of all orders that you placed. Click on your CW order and it will show you the order details including your License Key. Click on the name of the product ("CM:BN - Commonwealth Forces") and you'll be returned to the download page with the License Key filled in. Click Start Download and you'll be good to go.

Bob

Seems it is a Norton issue. Norton blocks one file, doesn't recognize the download in general, and I get an error where it can't rename some file . And I assume, if it worked, it just goes to BN folder and not something like game files?

A lesson learned: read the instructions you dolt! After agreeing to the licensing the next window is installation directions, which I read after 4 tries. It says to install in My Documents/Battlefront. Now I have it all sorted, I think. Haven't played it yet. I will wait until Bootie sends me the Domination turns to see if the upgrade effects it.

Just received noticed from battlefront that they shipping me my CMBN CW CD and manual.
That was quick...:")

Back
Top Bottom