Combat Mission: Battle For Normandy, Commonwealth Forces

During the campaign the player is fighting the US 90th Infantry Division, fending off the Canadians and battle his way through Polish forces.

cwcamp1-500px.jpg

Im positively drooling.

I really hope they'll do more work on th vehicle textures, some of those look really cheap compred to other games or even mods out there...

indeed, the tanks looks really pale, but nothing a skinner cant fix with some paint and mud :)

Although I admit Aris' stuff is too dirty for me, it helped. Next time I do some official textures, I'll make them more dirty and worn.

Ah, those are yours? Niiice... Some SB textures can be used very well in CMSF, esepcially for the german stuff. And they're a good source of inspiration!

Dang, I have relatives asking what I want for Christmas. This add on would be ideal if only it were available in 2 weeks! I thought the Christmas market was a primary business target. Now I am going to get socks and golf balls. And maybe a wooden shoe as worn by those in Holland so I can hit Bram on the head and steal his battle plans.

Well you beter hit hard Richard cause wood cant beat the steel plate in front of my head. :livid:

And whats wrong with the classic gifts of socks and golfballs?

Are you doing the 12 days of Christmas thing? The wife gives a gift each day until Christmas and in return you give her your undying love and affection.... as long as she brings a pint with the gifts?

Here it is like this: "Honey, I just bought myself a new mixer for my backing hobby. And I payed with your money"

So the men of the house thought: "Sweet! Then I can myself a new game to!" (panzer corps)

Back
Top Bottom