Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Desperados 3

Here's a couple of 'Tubes for your review.
It appears to be a massive puzzle game, requiring the player to figure out how to accomplish each mission/quest/whatever before being able to move on.
Other 'Tubes are quite a bit longer and show much more. It's the "more" that concerns me in that the game play comes off looking as down right frantic!
I really want to <like> this. Hope one of you tell me it's better than I think it is. Uh,oh. Here comes that "me" thingie again.
Getting very good early reviews.
-----
-----

To this day I still remember playing the original all night long! Like literally all night and then all of a sudden the sun comes up and Im like WTF!? :p Also really liked the sequel with how they combined from 2D into 3D first person view! I loved this and was kinda surprised this has really never been done since. So yeah I will definitely get around to playing this eventually!

Reactions: mTk
Here's a couple of 'Tubes for your review.
It appears to be a massive puzzle game, requiring the player to figure out how to accomplish each mission/quest/whatever before being able to move on.
Other 'Tubes are quite a bit longer and show much more. It's the "more" that concerns me in that the game play comes off looking as down right frantic!
I really want to <like> this. Hope one of you tell me it's better than I think it is. Uh,oh. Here comes that "me" thingie again.
Getting very good early reviews.

Yeah its alot like Commandoes as a Western! Although if memory serves it was much more difficult. Lots of trial and error, dieing alot, to figure things out! But very rewarding solving it. It was super addicting! I remember they made a Robin Hood game and the difficulty was a bit too much!

Back