Flare for all my dear opfor

As Fred said, getting yourself sorted is most important.

Looking forward to continuing our fight.

Hi to all, Im bacjk to the fight at my fastest pace, Now I can play 10 turns per day, 15, how many you can handle as Im in new home and on vacation with full time to play what I want until Feb 2013. Im first sending forward CMFI files, and next will be CMBN with saving in orders phase to do my upgrade to 2.0 version.

For all that are playing CMBN games with me, all yours files are up upgraded to 2.0 version, thx

Happy new year my dear grognards, all battles with 2.0 version was sent and waiting for you

Hi Marco, still flaring around? *gg!

Good to have you back here and happy new year, buddy! :)

Hi Marco, still flaring around? *gg!

Good to have you back here and happy new year, buddy! :)

To you to m8, how are you, working our in vacation? a long time far we crossed swords, them Domination Normandy like some what halted with all that new years stuffs, families and vacations, and now some issues with 2.0

Them, are you up for some domination QB game with 2.0? Let's play our first battle of 2013.

And about Walter? Do you have any news from him? How is his health?

Hi Marco, I'm working again too. :eek:

Yes, that's right, issues with 2.0 and stuff and Walter was in hospital - so the "free wheeling campaigns" came a little bit to a halt. But the two bugs (setup zone and 5% loading) can be
fixed. I've started three new battles with different players and everything worked just fine. :)

Walter is still recovering and can't work full power at the moment - but he will update the maps soon and then we will meet again on the virtual batlefield! ;)
In "Normandy" I have three slots free at the moment. :) (but no sector to fight in - waiting for the update).

Hi my dear grognards, as I told in some post before, Im out from home for that month, and it means away from my CM2X PC. IM with my old dell notebook that runs Panzer corps, commander the great war and field of glory. And Im up for a game with these games. Also, I will install cma in this notebook, what I know it runs with low grafics that flat medium maps, and will be still playing fred´s CMA operation, hold on Berto.

I have another game in CMBN almost finished with Lighthorse, and until now didn´t install it as it says my key can´t install another copy, but im in touch with battlefront to free another install of my CMBN as I know we have rights for 2 install

My other games of CMFI I think it will have to wait Im back again, sorry guys.

I have another game in CMBN almost finished with Lighthorse, and until now didn´t install it as it says my key can´t install another copy, but im in touch with battlefront to free another install of my CMBN as I know we have rights for 2 install

My other games of CMFI I think it will have to wait Im back again, sorry guys.

Aulette,

Our game is completed. Its was a draw, you had more points than I.
Contact me if you're unable to review the final file. I left file number 97 in our dropbox for you.
Fun game, sorry for my poor performance, but I hate night actions.

Best Regards
Lighthorse

Though Underfire the hardest of my opfs its a shame we have a halt in our game for now, but my real work have to go first, hold our cm folder, we will be continue asap Im back... I'm under powered to run cmfi for now to.

Lighthorse , you are a modest guy, you put a very tense and challenger night time for me. Congratulations to Fredrocker for this mission designing, one of tge best missions I've played in cmbn for now. We have ro evacuate 2 key officers in first min our all mission is lost, save troops for points and atack and hold territory again doing that in tge dark. Great one.

Was nice see how cmbn plays very different in night fight, armor in this night scenario is not more them seating ducks for infantry sneak around and destroy with relatively easy. In night time infantry is the queen of battlefield for sure, no way for armor...

And horse, you have a limited force in your side to hold my atack in my view, more difficult to you them to me. Us infantryman armed almost all with garands and carbines have a lot of firepower at 20yards battle. In my view, us infantry in this time set have advantages over wermatch armed mostelly with bolt actions mausers.

Lighthorse, as our game is finished Im not going to install cm2x in this notebook, will back for action with 1 month, please, hold our folder and last file to me please.

Thx for our game

Best regards

Underfire repost your win to me confirm in cm2x ladder Im posting now mine in cmsf.
Done. I couldn't remember the score so I put it down as 200 vs 100 points.

...and don't worry, our dropbox folder isn't going anywhere. That beastie of a battle we're fighting will be waiting for your return :)

All is easy and fine now, in 30 sec did report and it´s counted for the ladders, and your win to, great, thx bootie to simplified all process. And Underfire we will be playing soon Cmfi and SF for sure if you want more SF games, our Loved our last scenario, large and very well mixed arms battlefield, love this. For now Im just in cma at least

All is easy and fine now, in 30 sec did report and it´s counted for the ladders, and your win to, great, thx bootie to simplified all process. And Underfire we will be playing soon Cmfi and SF for sure if you want more SF games, our Loved our last scenario, large and very well mixed arms battlefield, love this. For now Im just in cma at least

Another SF sounds good. Just pop the file in our folder when you're back. The last one was a good battle, and quite brutal when it became urban warfare.

Bumping Berto and Underfire Im still out CM games, including CMA for next 15 days, first Jun I´ll be back home and with full throttle in all CM games

Back
Top Bottom