Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

FOG2 Medieval "First Blood" Tournament - starts 1 March 2021

I won both my games in the second round, currently in place 13 just ahead of R. Bodley Scott.
That's the bad thing about winning early, you will inevitably end up being matched against the very good players, which I'm not one of. ;)
Haha! So true. My best performances are when I get crushed in the first round, and zoom up in the third against a fellow scrub!

Small AAR from me now that the tournament is over:

- Played 4 out of 5 rounds, so 8 out of 10 games in total. In one round my opponent was cut off from Internet after moving, so I got awarded the 150 points for a no-show opponent.

- I won 6 out of the 8 games, I'm quite happy with that. I lost both games in the fourth round, to a very good opponent, who admittedly was playing the Mongol Army List in FoG II Digital League all the time. So he had a lot of experience on how to handle these horse armies, something which I'm stil quite weak on.

- I finished in 30th place overall, just ahead of R. Bodley Scott. So defnitely a good result and a great tournament overall. :D

- Played 4 out of 5 rounds, so 8 out of 10 games in total. In one round my opponent was cut off from Internet after moving, so I got awarded the 150 points for a no-show opponent.

- I won 6 out of the 8 games, I'm quite happy with that. I lost both games in the fourth round, to a very good opponent, who admittedly was playing the Mongol Army List in FoG II Digital League all the time. So he had a lot of experience on how to handle these horse armies, something which I'm stil quite weak on.

- I finished in 30th place overall, just ahead of R. Bodley Scott. So defnitely a good result and a great tournament overall. :D
Well done! That is some solid gaming there!

I agree with @Jolly Olly. Great job. Well played. Kudos!!! (y)

Back