Football Fans - How can you stand it!?

I agree that the horns are very annoying, and with Germany flogging us it just made it harder to watch :pout:

Yes Germans were playing good and it is easy to support them since they have 3 Poles in their team :)

1-1 draw for New Zealand vs Slovakia this morning.... \o/ Got our equaliser in the 93rd minute...phew! Made for an exciting finish after a fairly turgid first half.

Like all true Americans, I despise Soccer with every fiber of my being. I am not sure which I would do first. Watch a game of Soccer or drive a nail through my own head. It is a toss up.
Lord Bane

Like all true Americans, I despise Soccer with every fiber of my being. I am not sure which I would do first. Watch a game of Soccer or drive a nail through my own head. It is a toss up.
Lord Bane

Thats a bit hard to despise the game, the game can be a very exciting if played in the correct spirt. The one thing that is the best part of football and rugby over American football is no TIME OUTS or the game split into quarters so adverts can be played.

Are "true Americans" perhaps a bit girly ? Most women I know hate football !

The rules of baseball have always been a mystery to me, I tried learning from this tutorial but I'm still in the dark-

The rules of baseball have always been a mystery to me, I tried learning from this tutorial but I'm still in the dark-

Well i haven't seen single baseball game :) but I think one man is trying to hit others ball's with his ball, and all that mess around that with gloves, clubs etc :)

vuv.gif

Back
Top Bottom