Fortress Italy Screenshots

Well I dont see any Brits also. They landed on Sicily to.

my buddies on the French CM portal can't wait to mod the hell out of the US forces to create the Free French Forces. After 10years they see it coming and they ! can't ! wait !

I assume that means no Monte Cassino scenarios either.
And I can't say I care for the relocation of the movement/fire command menu either. Hopefully it's not locked in the middle.
I believe that's the new presentation of the "spacebar" menu (which might be on the shift key now) rather than the actual interface location. Here it is again in a different place (I believe it pops up near your cursor for swift clicking) http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8157/7426833856_2fddb3cf0a_b.jpg

And the reason there aren't any FJ is because they apparently only fought Commonwealth troops in Sicily. I'm sure they'll be along with the Brits, Canucks etc in an early module. I'd guess (I don't think there's been a definitive statement of intent by BFC yet), based on the intended releases for BN and Steve's gnomic utterances, there'll be a CW module with their opposing Axis formations, then a Cassino one that deals with the fighting on the mainland, with its different terrain and architecture and TOs. At the last, there'll be an odds and sods package. I gather from the BFC forums that Tunisia would be a late module if they ever went back to the desert, which they've expressed an antipathy for, but who knows, given the new development plan?

Back
Top Bottom