Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Foxhole

Nathangun

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
Foxhole is a massively multiplayer game where you will work with hundreds of players to shape the outcome of a persistent online war. Players ARE the content in this sandbox war game. Every individual soldier is a player that contributes to the war effort through logistics, base building, reconnaissance, combat, and more.
I've played this game a bit and it's not bad. It take a bit of getting used to but if you attach yourself to some veterans of the game you realize how it's meant to be played. You can of course head off and do your own thing sneaking into the enemy rear area and ambush supplies heading to the front line, generally raising hell.
In my last battle, I hooked up with someone and we headed out in a mortar half track, he was the spotter and I was the gunner/driver. After quick instructions I was able to operate the mortar and he'd call out adjustments. I couldn't see where the rounds fell due to the view you have in the game.
When the round ran out we'd head back to a forward base and loaded up on more ammo. Whish I took some screenies.

World map:

7GSzVud.jpg

7urkyjzaew931.png

fvo2mdog87dz.jpg

Logistics chain.

kf1ZltN.jpg

AshamedFlakyFinwhale-size_restricted.gif

AmazingRichAcouchi-size_restricted.gif

ContentFlickeringAnnashummingbird-size_restricted.gif

ImperfectYellowishAlaskankleekai-size_restricted.gif

I tried to recreate this picture in CMFI.

WinterArmyPromo-logo.jpg

1rT1Yh4.png

Back