Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Gauging Interest - FGM Normandy Tour 2017

Not this year. 'Forced' to take some leave at work this year so heading off the Scandinavia myself. Still on my bucket list but realised will probably have to organise well well well in advance.

Yeah my circs have hit the skids too. On 31st of March Im getting re-deployed... most likely to a new station working a cushy desk job 7-3 Mon-Fri doing Quality Assurance for the whole Police force. Ive never worked Mon-Fri before so that will be interesting.. add to the fact mywife will be made redundant on June 1st due to a takeover of her current employers means everything is up in the air with pretty much everything in my life just now. :)

Definitely on the bucket list though.

Yeah my circs have hit the skids too. On 31st of March Im getting re-deployed... most likely to a new station working a cushy desk job 7-3 Mon-Fri doing Quality Assurance for the whole Police force. Ive never worked Mon-Fri before so that will be interesting.. add to the fact mywife will be made redundant on June 1st due to a takeover of her current employers means everything is up in the air with pretty much everything in my life just now. :)

Definitely on the bucket list though.
Hope it's still local for you.....no night work, that's got to be a plus

Back