Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Great movie scenes.

Alright Meat Grinder. Time to find your soft spot big guy.

I pose a challenge to you, me, and all the other posters out there.

To long this post has been about "cool" killing heroic dumb ass war acts, merciless violence and slaughter.
We all know no goes out heroically. Most likely you get one in the back of the head as I probally will after posting this.

I intend for the remainder of this month atleast, to post those looove stories that touched me or struck a chord. The tragic ones along with the happy ones.
I´ll be posting them for the remainder of the month as I se fit.
A man without emotions is no more man than a machine.

Here is my best fucking romantic movie IMO

Last edited:
There should be a law against surfing the web whilst drunk.
Like there is with driving and drinking.
I got a potty mouth sometimes when drunk. To many f-bombs.

Last edited:
There should be a law against surfing the web whilst drunk.
Like there is with driving and drinking.
I got a potty mouth sometimes when drunk. To many f-bombs.
Meh, you're not the only member guilty of said offense. Most of us recognize it for what it is. That malady is as old as the internet, by the way. Allegedly, Posting-Under-The-Influence is what got SciFi writer Jerry Pournelle kicked off ARPANET back in the early '80's. On the other hand, if you want to play your Combat Mission turns whilst inebriated, I'm certain that you're opponents will enjoy their victories and you'll have a host of opponents happy to play against you . . . ;)

Alright Meat Grinder. Time to find your soft spot big guy.

I pose a challenge to you, me, and all the other posters out there.

To long this post has been about "cool" killing heroic dumb ass war acts, merciless violence and slaughter.
We all know no goes out heroically. Most likely you get one in the back of the head as I probally will after posting this.

I intend for the remainder of this month atleast, to post those looove stories that touched me or struck a chord. The tragic ones along with the happy ones.
I´ll be posting them for the remainder of the month as I se fit.
A man without emotions is no more man than a machine.

Here is my best fucking romantic movie IMO

"Always" is definitely a great choice for this category. Well done.

Hmmm, romance, romance....

This one always chokes me up. Adrian is top shelf.

Meh, you're not the only member guilty of said offense. Most of us recognize it for what it is. That malady is as old as the internet, by the way. Allegedly, Posting-Under-The-Influence is what got SciFi writer Jerry Pournelle kicked off ARPANET back in the early '80's. On the other hand, if you want to play your Combat Mission turns whilst inebriated, I'm certain that you're opponents will enjoy their victories and you'll have a host of opponents happy to play against you . . . ;)

I actually play CM better with a couple under my belt. :)

Sir my drunkeness affects my expression of speech
You speak wisely friend.

I´m drunk again.

I apreciate your maternity comfort, whatever that means,
I supose my mind raises ahead when under the influence of alcohol. Causing me later when sober to catch up and make amends.
Have no worries though, my alcohol rants usualy go no further to erratic online posts and the ocasional, lets say,tom foolery.
For an example throwing a toilet bowl of a cliff. That sort of a thing. Harmless, idiotic.
But bloody good fun!

Challenge accepted badger. I got CMFI with all modules.

Now back on topic. I have made my pledge on posting romantic scenes for the remainder of the month, and I intend to follow through.
Drunk or no drunk. Damit Sir! for to long this thread has been saturated with meaningless violence.
I for one intend to water that down with love, both tragic and happy, all the same love.

Back