Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Gun talk

Thats a good deal the range I use is $20 per person + $10 for additional person, stay as long as you want. It's only good for 50' though, OK for handguns.

Ours is 100 feet. New rules are pistol calibers only or shotguns up to buckshot. Old range caught fire because someone used tracer rounds.

Our cat "Grisly" with my Henry. We had a hawk kill one of Jo's chickens a few months ago and Jo saw him in the tree above the coop this morning, but by the time I pulled the rifle out he flew off. Grisly is gonna let me know If'n he comes back. The bottom pic is Grisly this morning with his latest conquest..so he's ready!!!1669316694

Ours is 100 feet. New rules are pistol calibers only or shotguns up to buckshot. Old range caught fire because someone used tracer rounds.
Just a note the "Other" side of the range is 130' didn't realize it was there...duh. Shot the 6 shooter..couldn't hit shit but was fun shooting it. I'll get better at home when it warms up.

I need help from one of you gun experts. I pull the trigger, but there's no "bang." Just goes "sproing, sproing." Maybe the head spacing isn't right? Plus, I keep losing the disintegrating links in the shag carpet...

View attachment 16740

"Working as intended." That's standard issue for the Canadian military.

Went to the indoor range today and was looking at guns to shoot. How about these two? I wanted to spend the time I had to sight in my .380 carry pistol so I didn’t shoot either, but I will next time. Sorry for the crappy pic but you get the idea an MP40 and a Sten.
4D61DB1E-1A1B-4AB8-9396-7724343BAC05.jpeg

So, I don't have the "Texan" but here is good old Hickok45 shooting a Bond Arms .45 long colt/.410 with the six inch barrel. Great thing about these Bond Arms derringers is the barrels are all interchangeable, and you can order different barrels and have them shipped to your house without a federal firearms license.

Back