Gustav Line Small ME QB

Sounds good. You want to start something up? Any side will do for me. I'm easy. :rolleyes:

My english is obviously not so good, but shouldn't you have said "I'm lazy."? :D

Just kidding, couldn't resist this one...

Invite should be with you, small ME, 30 minutes, rough, in December 1943, Dusk + Light Snow.
Allies and Axis randomly selected, as well as the map (hope this works out, but with MEs, the setup zone bug shouldn't be a problem).
I'm playing Axis, you're the random Ally.

My english is obviously not so good, but shouldn't you have said "I'm lazy."? :D

Just kidding, couldn't resist this one...

Invite should be with you, small ME, 30 minutes, rough, in December 1943, Dusk + Light Snow.
Allies and Axis randomly selected, as well as the map (hope this works out, but with MEs, the setup zone bug shouldn't be a problem).
I'm playing Axis, you're the random Ally.

Lazy? me? ;)

Was just finishing up some work -- so I thought you could get started in the meantime.

WOW a winter map, any chance of a screenie ? I'd like to see what snow looks like on the CMx2 engine.

nathangun

Here you go...

The overall map, it is December 1943, freezing conditions with light snow.
The fight is for control of the Casa Montarello:

kdio.jpg

One of the several Shermans Rico bought for the fight, already conveniently placed
next to the aforementioned Casa:

1b0z.jpg

German infantry waiting to attack the Casa (and the tanks).
If you think they don't stand a chance attacking Shermans, think again ..
these are Pioniere, which will throw Satchel charges at the Shermans
while being mowed down by combined MG and 75mm fire .. for the fatherland... :confused:

m7gz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom