Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Heart Wrenching

Idiots still text while driving here also even with a $255.00 fine if caught. Funny it was two women in this clip....that is who I see texting most often.

Yep. Ridiculous the amount of people that I see everyday texting while driving. Phone makers should be able to make the phone inoperable if it senses your are moving faster than a certain speed. No text is that important you cannot pull over for 30 seconds.

That is actually a pretty good idea. It could easily be done. Tickets and fines just don't work and actually train people to text and drive.....what I mean is in Winnipeg the police typically hide out at controlled intersections walk around and catch people who take a quick peak at their phone at a red light.....so kids quickly learn not to do that and just wait till they are moving....then they won't get caught.

May be if caught we should remove a piece of their texting finger... not all just a piece then may be if caught again cut off the end of the finger at the first knuckle below the nail. etc.

Back