I think i found the solution to the QB crash issue.

Put the maps in a dropbox folder, share them, and have people update them as described... then everyone can grab them when it is done....

Open the scenario editor, select the load option(up left corner of the screen) then open the ''quick battles maps'' folder,choose the map u want to change the name press the save button(up left corner of the screen)and add a letter at the end
For examplle map Asslt Large City QB-233 will be Asslt Large City QB-233C .(it might work if you change the whole name but i dont know)
Then when choosing the map in which to fight your QB choose the one you have altered the name.
Thank you my friend.

Tried renaming the file using both methods and can confirm it only works when saved using the editor.

Tried renaming the file using both methods and can confirm it only works when saved using the editor.

Which kind of makes sense, since the QB maps were not updated with the v2.0 patch.
By saving them in the editor with v2.0, you effectively make those maps into QB maps created with v2.0.
So I guess it's not about the name at all (could even be the same name if you wanted to), but some bug
in the handling of QB maps created with a lower version than v2.0.

Anyway, cheers Cargol for finding the solution.

Back
Top Bottom