Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

I'm back....

The Great White North

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Under a new alias.... I wish to thank everything about this site and all who dwell here. I have always had a fascination of WWII I can't explain it.
It might have something to do with my moms father helping liberate France, and My fathers dad working on the V2 rocket even with threats to his and his family life for not joining the party.
It's an interesting background to my being here and I wasn't at the wedding.... I wish to apologize to all the members I had pbem game going and dropped off the map.... It was a whirlwind of 10 months
until now. I am humbled being here with you all and look forward to bringing something to the table when I see a key hole....

At your service willing and able...

Best.

1620612498307.png

Welcome to the club! Please enjoy a doughnut and some coffee while you look about.

Welcome back, @Overwatch. :)

You may find things have changed a bit since you last visited. As you might have expected, there are some new top dogs here. I'll leave it to you to figure out who's who. Good luck! :)

Welcome back to the club! :)

:2charge:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back