*IMPORTANT SITE DISCUSSION* Revisited

Yeah thats good... Shorker I believe is still udpating the results in the threads and its the same old system of moving threads to different sections and then updating the map. Ive sent you the invite for the dropbox folder.... let me know if you can help. I have considered shutting Domination down but it is holding on with its fingertips. Im thinking the rules need tremendously simplified for it to be accessible to all....

Thanks - -got the map photoshop files -- had a look and they all open fine. Will have a closer look over next few days and get back to you with some thoughts.

4 - Operation Overlord Campaign Assistant

Knowledge required - Scenario Building within CMBN. I can easily handle the maintenance of this beast but when it comes to creating the battles I need some assistance to speed up the process of making the battles.

No one expressed an interest and Im managing it myself.

Happy to help on this front and keep up the stats tracking for the campaign. Can't promise a million maps but can probably take on a few every month or so. Just depends if participants are allowed to actually help you with this or not. As a Korps commander I'll probably be delegating most battles rather than fighting them myself.

Though I have experience being a GM and organizer for other war game events and campaigns I don't want to commit outside of Overlord at present due to work/real life. But definitely want to see this go through to conclusion.

Overlord is fine just now thanks... if I can get other things squared away it will free up time for me to work on the campaign. Whilst away can you do a little asking about to see if you guys are happy to play this out to the bitter end or put a time limit for objective be captured... and if so what dates?

Ithikial poesel71

Im of to Majorca for a week.

Yeah thats good... Shorker I believe is still udpating the results in the threads and its the same old system of moving threads to different sections and then updating the map. Ive sent you the invite for the dropbox folder.... let me know if you can help. I have considered shutting Domination down but it is holding on with its fingertips. Im thinking the rules need tremendously simplified for it to be accessible to all....

Bootie and Rico

I would like to stay in this excellent gaming club because I like the people here very much! But my interest for Combat Mission has gone to zero in between. :(
This happened when I was playing "Jagged Alliance - Back in Action" where I could see what really is possible today in computer graphics/technology etc.
and so I recognized how poor CM is performing in comparison.

Anyway - the community is great and maybe my interest in CM will return. (How long can a man stay away from WWII and tanks in general...? ;))

I'm still interested in working in the Welcome Comittee and in updating the results of the challenges and battles of the Normandy and Sicily campaigns.

Back
Top Bottom