Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Is this True I wonder

It seems to be more then one man's opinion. Here is a good source...

Check this out...some dramatic pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that was interesting, and i would say needs addressing

Yes you are right but as with many in the USA they don't want to talk about it or just ignore it. I understand guys like mTk who is retired and at the end of his days but what about his kids or grandkids?

We in Canada get a lot of our Vegetables from this area, of the US and our prices are starting to go up...I think our govn't should start bringing production back home...we use to grow over 60% of our own needs but with large corporations that went out the window. We have some of the best land for fruit trees etc and use to have a large industry in the Niagara area with plums, apples, peaches etc. but now for God's sake we get our peaches from South Africa??? :shocknaz: Don't tell Rico he might start spitting in the cans, or worst.:eek:

Hard to grow bananas here in Manitoba. (just teasing) One thing we can grow here is hemp....grows like a weed and there is nothing like a good hemp rope.

We buy peaches from South Africa and other places because now we "must" have peaches year round. When I was a kid we ate peaches when they were in season and they came from B.C. I remember it being only about 10-15 years ago my wife wanted to make a cake and decorate it with strawberries....in the winter! Not a store had strawberries, except for one specialty place that "flew" them in. They cost an arm and leg. Now we have strawberries year round in our grocery stores......it's like we can't live without things.

Only thing I can't live without is my CM fix. :p

Back