ITALIAN WARS -- FOG: Medieval 1v1 Campaign - concluded

@chiquichops wrapped up this fun campaign a couple of weeks ago and here's how it all played out in the final turn.

The French-Allied Milanese siege of VENICE is unsuccessful and drags on.

The French score a Major Victory and recapture GENOA -- the supporting Neapolitan fleet would have to sail back to NAPLES and fight the blockading French fleet to gain access to its home port if we had another turn.

At NAPLES, the relieving Papal/Neapolitan army managed to score a Minor Victory against the besieging French Army -- so this region ends the campaign CONTESTED.

-------------------------------------

All this adds up to @chiquichops scoring a MINOR VICTORY overall with control of all of the original Duchy of MILAN (Milan, Pavia & Parma) and control of GENOA.

@chiquichops got a little distracted and wasted too much time wresting control of north-east Italy from the Venetians ... which wasn't actually in the Victory Conditions ;)

----------------------------------

An overall really simple, fun campaign system -- I think we'd both be happy to one day switch sides and play through it again.

Italian Wars 8 League B.jpg

Thanks for the campaign update @Rico . It was a fun campaign, though I did get side tracked in the north. However, that last battle for Genoa got me a minor victory, so I felt better about that.
I think we will come back to this one in the future, roles reversed.

Back
Top Bottom