It's Bootie's Birthday

Okay mate I've just donated a few quid as a birthday present, but only on condition that you use some of it to buy your wife a little present on behalf of all FGM members, she must be an angel for putting up with you being on the computer so much, ha ha..:)

Okay mate I've just donated a few quid as a birthday present, but only on condition that you use some of it to buy your wife a little present on behalf of all FGM members, she must be an angel for putting up with you being on the computer so much, ha ha..:)

So true your wife is a Angel that's for sure.......Wonder if she blackmails you with new clothes and shoe's and thing's

Bootie, how is the FGM doing financially at the moment.
I'm ready too if there is a real need.

Coffers from donations are pretty much empty.... I'm happy to cover all running costs and no one is obliged to donate but everybit helps and it gives me some scope with what we can provide on the site. A generous donation from a member in the past assisted with the software transition and any new donations will be put aside for further enhancements I'm looking at. But as already mentioned I'm not shaking the money can as your membership and support is the most important thing to me.

Oh, I overlooked this, deamn... Happy birthday from me, too! May the new year bring at least as many happy moments as the last one did.

I don't visit FGM very often last few days, so, with little delay - Happy Birthday Bootie :)

Happy birthday mate, I hope you've had a great one :party: :party: :party:

Yes, happy belated birthday Bootie! Thanks (as always) for the excellent site!

Back
Top Bottom