Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Just some random sh*t.

Only art you mean?
In this case I present here a couple of paintings by Benito Quinquela Martin (1890/1977), who is considered a port painter and is one of the most popular painters in our country, his port paintings show the activity, vigor and rudeness of daily life in the port of Buenos Aires at the beginning of the twentieth century.
SutXQ4X.jpg

k0UEyal.jpg

zuDfP4Q.jpg

I'm always listening to music.....and think this is just great.

...and also love to travel - having been to many countries, I find myself being drawn back to Canada (been twice)........in particular western Canada......so beautiful, so vast......if you've never been and ever get the chance you should visit.........I've still got over 700 photos to sort through from my trip last year - here's a great video to give you an idea of what you are missing.......

Steve

Eric Whitacre is a dude who wanted to be a rock star - until he discovered classical.
He became a composer and conductor instead!

I love this project of his. He composed a song for a choir.
It is called Lux Aurumque, which means Light and Gold.

Then he gathered amateur singers from all over the world, got them to record their track.
Then he put them all together.

The result is hauntingly beautiful. Chills every time.
Such majestic sounds, but the faces are ordinary people. Gorgeous.
He's done several more since then, but this remains my favourite.

I suggest making full screen and turning up the volume!!

Back