Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

KING OF JERUSALEM: Swords & Scimitars Tourney - Round 5: need one more player

@Rico, @Wellsonian put me back in the player pool because I didn't even make a respectable speed bump in this one. I got spanked, crushed, stomped, and annihilated at 52-0%. Yeah, it was that brutal. Hat's off to Wellsonian, he had a better force mix and used the map to maximum effect. Well done sir!

@Rico, @Wellsonian put me back in the player pool because I didn't even make a respectable speed bump in this one. I got spanked, crushed, stomped, and annihilated at 52-0%. Yeah, it was that brutal. Hat's off to Wellsonian, he had a better force mix and used the map to maximum effect. Well done sir!
My gaming dice were hot! The terrain hampered your Cav forces enough for me to get the center. Thanks for the fun match, and I'm sure we will meet again!

Slow, but getting my ass kicked by @olaf on this impossible map... well, he's dealing with it much better than me.

Anyway, after this round I guess we kill this tourney off -- never managed to find a player to fill out bottom tier for this round -- so rather put it out of its misery instead of having it limp along.

The battle with @mTk ended with a victory for my Saracens. Thanks for a good fight.
I suppose this will be the last round, thanks for all the challenges guys and well done @olaf

Back