Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a QB

D

DasTiger

Hey all,

Wanting to test my new troop selection process. Who's up for a QB?

I have room for another game however I have guest s coming over for a dinner I am preparing tonight. If you are looking for a quick turn back today I guess I can't help... sorry, however if you are looking going forward I am up for any QB size and side. If not I am sure I will catch you another time.

H2HH and dropbox
Cheers

I have room for another game however I have guest s coming over for a dinner I am preparing tonight. If you are looking for a quick turn back today I guess I can't help... sorry, however if you are looking going forward I am up for any QB size and side. If not I am sure I will catch you another time.

H2HH and dropbox
Cheers
No rush. I'll put one together and set up a DB. Looking forward to it.

Hello,

I am also ready to have middle class QB. Prefer SS Krauts, but it can be as you wish. In case of interest send me please invitation.

Thanx Man :)

Hello,

I am also ready to have middle class QB. Prefer SS Krauts, but it can be as you wish. In case of interest send me please invitation.

Thanx Man :)
Would it be OK if we mirrored a game. By that I mean that you play SS in one game and then play British in the other game. But we play them at the same time. (not sure if you are familiar with the term mirrored.) I'll send both files.

Marwek77 Dropbox invitation is sent and both Allies and Axis files are in the box. Do you use h2hh? I do use it.

Hello DasTiger, no invitation found... Don't know why... can you send it once again please?
I send PM to you...

Back