Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for opponent in CM:BS

Gummi_T

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello! I am looking for an opponent in CM:BS. I have not yet played any multiplayer, but i have played a decent amount of SP and i now feel i have a good enough grasp of the game to get into some PBEM PVP matches. I would prefer a medium to small sized engagement and can play about 1 turn a day or maybe a turn every few days.

Hello, i can play, what do you have in mind? Premade scenario, or we should set up something?
Also what faction do you prefer?

Hello, i can play, what do you have in mind? Premade scenario, or we should set up something?
Also what faction do you prefer?
Hey, faction wise i have no preference, i also have no experience in setting up custom scenarios so i would prefer we pick a premade scenario. But if you are up for setting up a custom-scenario i'd be willing to play it. Do we use Dropbox for the files or do you have a better idea? :)

I can set up something, but if you have a scenario you want to play thats all good. Also my email for drop box is peter.takacs222@gmail.com
I can set up a scenario when i get home if you dont want a pre made one

if you have the battlepack, the Trial seems pretty good

if you have the battlepack, the Trial seems pretty good
I do have the battlepack, lets give it a go. I have some graphical and sound mods installed, do you know if that will cause any compatibility issues?

I have some too, but it should be fine i think, if you dont mind i would like to play as the UKR, i played as the RUS last game.

Back